“Real Fresh Seafood”

Ocho Seafood Grill
Ranked #1 of 83 Restaurants in Tacloban
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Telephone + 63 53 325 4171 http://www.taclobanboard.com/tacloban-restaurants.php
Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

I've always believed that even an ordinary seafood dish will be fantastic if its truly fresh. This is what Ocho has to offer. We had ours grilled and in broth (locally called 'Tinola') and it was great! These everyday household dishes were so good because the fish were fresh.

Service was a bit slow because we sat in an extension room. The place is almost always full, but they always can make more room for you.

Reviewed July 1, 2014

I had no idea that I would find a little gem like this in Tacloban. I wanted to go back everyday. Lovely.

Reviewed June 2, 2014

I've been waiting to hear if Ocho will open again after Yolanda so that I can add a review on it from the time we visited Tacloban in June 2013. Ocho Seafood and Grill is often mentioned in blogs regarding Tacloban City and so we sought it out soon as we dropped our bags at Go Hotel. We ordered some seafood and also pork to grill and sauteed vegetables. Too bad, no scallops that night. I was looking forward to finally eating one. Or two. Finally our food arrived. It didn't take long so props for that. And indeed, they were delicious. We ordered squid, fish, mixed vegetables with tofu and pork liempo.

We were stuffed afterwards. And for that much, we only paid a little over Php1,000. That's what the netizens were talking about, especially if you are in a group and would be sharing the cost, it's a good place to dine.

Reviewed May 27, 2014

Ocho Seafood Grill is a place to dine if you are inTacloban, it is a place where one can savor fresh seafood at a reasonable price.

Reviewed May 9, 2014

Unfortunately i'm allergic to seafood but I was able to get some pork kabobs and other pork items. A lot of options to choose from once ordering and priced reasonably.