“Previously a hit, now now more”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Gerry's Grill

Gerry's Grill
Ranked #34 of 78 Restaurants in Tacloban
Cuisines: Filipino, Seafood, Asian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Norwich, Connecticut
“Previously a hit, now now more”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 9, 2011

This has always been one of my favorite restaurants years back in Manila. They opened a branch in Tacloban that immediately became a hit among locals. However as I came back from overseas, my family and I noticed that the restaurant lost its appeal recently. The price is actually not that expensive and the food is still above average, reasons why we still patronize it but somehow, the restaurant needs to re-invent itself. Elsewhere in the country it is still utterly popular. It may be the particular location in Tacloban that makes it less desirable that's why the restaurant is opening another branch at the Robinsons Place.

Visited August 2011

Cologne, Germany
“Really Nice meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2011

My girl friend and I ate luch there and we both ordered the Grilled Marlin with garlic rice. The fish was cooked to perfection and really fresh tasting. She ordered a banana shake and I had coffee to drink which was really good. The service was fine and prices were in line with what we ordered. I am sure we will visit there again soon. I like a restaurant that has seating both inside as well as outside.

• Visited February 2011
parts unknow
“Nice place great food, it was great! The...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2010

Nice place great food, it was great! The appetizer excellent both main courses great, drinks fine, setting was awesome......then as we were all wrapped up commenting on the great meal we enjoyed a mouse runs out in the middle of the place. We didn't go back just couldn't manage to be certain there's more than one mouse there and surely in the kitchen. Maybe they can fix this problem or move to a better less populated critter area. The menu chefs and service were great....but what a shame.

2 Thank imabadman30