“Nice Coffee”
Review of Bo's Coffee Club

Bo's Coffee Club
Ranked #3 of 3 Coffee & Tea in Tacloban
Description: Telephone + 63 53 523 2888.
Description: Telephone + 63 53 523 2888.
Bacolod, Philippines
“Nice Coffee”
Reviewed March 28, 2013

It was very hot in tacloban when we visit. Thanks to this Cafe, we we're spared from the searing heat of the sun. They also gave great service and great Froccino Espresso Crumble.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Ozziee_ojay

Samar Island, Philippines
“Tasty!”
Reviewed February 23, 2013

We walked into Bo's after walking around town in the sun- and it was just what we needed! It's a nice place that's centrally-located. The ambiance is very relaxing. It's very nice and clean. They have a good selection of beverages and desserts. They also have wi-fi.

We ordered the Oreo Froccino Primo - so good! And we had a slice of cheesecake- it was ok. I've had better. I don't know if I'd pay as much as I did for a slice again. They are a little pricey, but overall it's a good place to get a nice coffee beverage.

• Visited February 2013
Manila, Philippines
“Homey and Comfy”
Reviewed June 12, 2012

In 2006, there were no starbucks in Tacloban (I'm not sure now though) Our boss decided to treat us for doing a great job in our five-day stint in Tacloban. We ha free dinner at "Ocho" and had coffee at Bo's after.

I find the place relaxing and has a homey Manila feeling. Most of their customers are young professionals unlike our coffee shops in Manila wherein customers are from different age brackets.

• Visited July 2011
Norwich, Connecticut
“A nice Coffee Bean or Starbucks alternative”
Reviewed December 9, 2011

Well, this is a local brand and I like it. In Tacloban where there is no Starbucks or Coffee Bean, I always want to hang out here. JK (Jose Karlos) is its competitor but personally I like both but I am leaning towards Bo's (just like I favor Coffee Bean over Starbucks when it comes to hot drinks).

Whether it is just plain Americano or an ice blended coffee, the taste always suits me well and the service is always excellent whether I am in the downtown area or in Robinsons Place.

Visited December 2011
1 Thank kielwin
Florida, USA
“Good Cheesecake and free WiFi”
Reviewed November 15, 2011

Nice place to stop for a break. Have something to drink and a desert. While you are there they have free WiFi, ask the cashier for the password.

• Visited November 2011