See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 6, 2017 via mobile

We needed a place to stay overnight and wanted a place that is clean, neat and near the Van transportation. We saw the place, just in the middle of the City.
We had a good night sleep and yes Internet was not just fast but very fast. If I would be back in Tacloban, I would stay here again.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed October 28, 2016 via mobile

You get what you pay for and the Primrose is a budget hotel. Very noisy rooms and an extremely tight squeeze between the toilet and entry to the shower. Overall the place is shabby and breakfast inedible slop.

Stayed: October 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 26, 2016

Room was ok.. clean..with the basic amenities. i wish the room had windows though..
no room service. but since it's in the downtown area, food was not a problem. go down to get fresh air. going up was a different story. the only available rooms at that time were in the 4th floor.

Stayed: June 2016, traveled with friends
2  Thank tianneXtianne
Reviewed April 25, 2016

I admit I didn't do a lot of research in choosing this hotel. I didn't have internet access that day and basically just walked into the first place I came across.
The advantage of this hotel is the proximity to downtown transportation and the waterfront. The wifi inside the hotel is limited to the lobby.
My room was on the 4th floor. Going up the stairs there are piles of mattresses so it's possible that the hotel is putting new mattresses in the room.
The staff was courteous and friendly.
My stay was in the middle of the Philippine summer so the outside temperature was above 30C and the aircon in my room couldn't handle it. There seemed to be heat coming from somewhere - even the tiny old TV in my room was throwing off heat.
Very sweaty night.

• Stayed: April 2016, traveled solo
Reviewed December 13, 2014

This hotel is in the heart of the city..very near the restaurants, mallls and places of interest. The room is clean and big to the average but the restaurant is very small the rhe ceiling is very low...the room service is poor as to the cleaner forgot to clean the bathroom when I asked for the house keeping...overall, for sleeping is ok only...

• Stayed: December 2014, traveled on business