“Seafood delight ♥”

Ranked #9 of 83 Restaurants in Tacloban
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed October 5, 2012

Dinner after work was really awesome. Its bin few weeks since I and me hubby was having meat as our main coarse. So we agreed that we should have fish naman.. so after how many small restaurants that we've been to, we ended up at Calle Z where we ordered Grilled fish Kirawan which was really fresh and yummy shrimp sweet and sour.. Two thumbs up to the Waiter trainee who served us like professional waiter. .

Reviewed August 16, 2012

Or should i say early morning joint? The go-to place after dancing,drinking or drunken karaoke night out...Open till 4am, this is the place to go eat after all that alcohol to keep your drinking binge in check...They serve your favorite filipino dishes at reasonable prices...

Though they are known for their excellent Bulalo, i keep going back for their Fried Ribs, Bangus Sisig, and the dress down al fresco ambiance!

Reviewed May 23, 2012

They serve native foods at reasonable prices. The bulalo was particularly good. While the price was very reasonable, it was the only restaurant I have ever eaten that charged a separate fee for eating in an airconditioned room. That was weird. In a warm tropical climate , we gladly paid the fee.

1  Thank TravellingStoneHenge
Reviewed December 9, 2011

I always come here for the great bulalo but I always get disappointed for the plain rice that comes along with it, always! It is not cooked the way it should be to partner with that great tasting bulalo. And when I request for garlic rice, the waiter would just say they cannot serve it. That's why I am giving the cafe an average rating instead of a great one as they are depriving me of what should be a great meal!

The place is homey especially if you dine outside in the backyard and there is 'oldies but goodies' music playing. There are instances it takes a long time for the orders to be served specially if it is not bulalo. Well that's a positive sign for me that they really cook fresh my orders but the waiting sometimes irks me.

Would I still visit this? Definitely yes!

1  Thank kielwin
Reviewed March 27, 2010

This is the "in spot" in Tacloban. Modern cafe style menu with outdoor patio seating available.

1  Thank gargravarr