“Tour of the Holy Lands”

David Ringler - Guiding in Israel - Tours
Ranked #2 of 9 things to do in Hadera
More attraction details
Owner description: Licensed Tour GuideEnglish,French & Arabic speaking groups and individualsCultural Tours,Historical Tours, Culinary Tours, Limousin Service, V.I.P. ToursOver 20 years of Tourist Guiding in Israel Jordan Egypt Cyprus and TurkeyGuiding Hundreds of Groups, Families and Individuals through the years, Thorough knowledge of Regional History, Geography, Geology, Botanics, Zoology, Geopolitics, Cultures, ReligionsOwn brand new 7 Seater Limousine - Mercedes VianoSite related story telling specialty Deep knowledge of Cullinar Markets and Attractions(Bakeries, Winneries, Cheese Makers..)
Sydney, Australia
“Tour of the Holy Lands”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

David was assigned to our group for an extended tour of the Holy Lands. His knowledge, personality and communication skills provided us with life long memories of our experience. He comes highly recommended from all 30 in our group.

Visited September 2012

Walnut Creek, California
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 195 helpful votes
“Providing insight into the essence of Israel”
Reviewed November 27, 2012

Like some others, we were assigned to David as a guide for our time in Israel through Abercrombie & Kent, the luxury US tour operator who use nothing but the best.

Israel is as much a spiritual journey as a historical and cultural one. While I am neither Jewish nor a devout Christian (I was raised Methodist but my parents were buddhist in fact) you will completely miss the the essence of Israel without a top notch guide who goes the extra mile to ensure you empathize with the spirit of Israel in the precious short moments you have with him. David is extremely subtle and flexible; certain (pointed) stories here, taking you to a casual restaurant there, having you smoke a waterpipe (I usually don't smoke!) while chatting with Jordanians that are visiting the Tomb of the Rock, or giving a balanced view of the concrete barracade separating Bethlehem on the West Bank from Jerusalem. Experiences as precious as diamonds when you are a traveler.

I will also be eternally indebted to David for helping me with an unethical art dealer (referred by the King David Hotel!) that had not shipped a bronze age Phoenician wine server to me I had purchased. After months of waiting, David coordinated the effort to personally visit the dealer many times, working with the King David Hotel to ensure I finally received it.

Visited May 2012
Ellicott City, Maryland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fabulous trip and guide, all in one!”
Reviewed November 24, 2012

My husband and I booked an 8 day solo trip to Israel through A&K and and asked for a knowledgeable guide, with a particular specialty in archaeology. With David, we got even more than we asked for! When we inquired about sites not on the standard tour, such as the City of David and Megiddo he made sure that we saw them. He arranged the maximum number of sites in a day while conducting them at a speed that was comfortable for us. He is a natural teacher, giving us much more than we have ever received from a tour gude. He seems to know everyone, and when and where to go to get us into sites in the most effecient way. He even made sure that we ate at interesting local restaurants and tried local specialties. He has a particular interest in flora and fauna as well, which made the drives even more interesting. I could not recommend David more highly, and would go out of my way to get him again. Marcia and John

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Marcia B
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Guide for a Great Trip”
Reviewed November 12, 2012

David took Nancy and I on a tour of the Holy Land: Bethlehem, Jerusalem, Church of the Holy Sepulchre, Garden of Gethsemane, Mount Olives, Wailing Wall, Dome of the Rock, Sea of Gallilee, Masada, Dead Sea Scrolls, etc. It was inspiring and fascinating. David did a great job! Not only was he very knowledgeable and interesting, he exposed us to the local cultures, foods, smells ,tastes, etc. We spent six days with David and we loved every minute. David is very personable, seems to know everybody-Jews, Muslims, and Christians alike, and his positive, gregarious personality is infectious. David made us feel so comfortable and relaxed and he was very entertaining. We loved every minute of it. We would do it all over given the chance and we would definitely want David as our guide again. Awesome trip and an awesome guide! Carl and Nancy

Visited October 2012
1 Thank cktrim
NYC
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“The Best Tour Guide in Israel!!!”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

This isn't the first time I've toured with this tour guide, and I will keep touring with David Ringler every time I go to Israel. David is the most knowledgeable, passionate, energetic, funny, experienced, interesting tour guide I have ever toured with, anywhere. He will go above and beyond to make it interesting for everyone... kids, teenagers, even those who have traveled to Israel more than once. He will always find an interesting and humorous story to tell about the city or town that you are visiting, even if you've been there before! David is not the average tour guide, he makes you feel like you are part of his family with his warmth, kindness and unique personality. He's been doing this for years, and it shows! He speaks several languages and is very well liked by his co-workers. He has personal relationships with many people all over Israel which makes touring with David a privilage. I've toured all over Israel with him and would tour with him again in the future. You cannot go wrong with David, wherever he takes you will be a treat!! Elyse and Paul

Visited March 2012