Review Highlights
Best War History Tour Guide in Vietnam

Mr. Vu is unquestionably the tour authority on Vietnam War history in Vietnam. He's well read, well... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
Traveler O
Washington DC, District of Columbia
An Excellent Day Out on the Khe Sanh - DMZ - Vinh Moc Tunnels Tour

We did the Khe Sanh - DMZ - Vinh Moc Tunnels Tour with Mr Vu in early May 2019. Booking the tour... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Paradise803533
Hitchin UK

Recommended experiences in and around Dong Ha
from $38.00
More Info
All reviews mr vu hamburger his knowledge khe sanh vietnam war military history vinh moc tunnels answer any questions national cemetery background information his passion central highlands both sides these areas historical photos great guy dmz area
Selected filters
Reviewed May 28, 2016 via mobile

We did a day long DMZ Tour with Annam Tours. Our guide Tam was excellent. He had great English and was a good tour guide who was well read and knowledgeable about the history but also interested in current affairs which was an added bonus to discussions.

Pick up was straightforward in Dong ha, we took in the main sites/ locations and museums including the Vinh Moc tunnels and also arranged to be dropped off in Phong Nha which was really handy.

2  Thank Katherine M
Reviewed May 4, 2016

I had took a DMZ tour with Mr. Vu and Annam Tours. I couldn't recommend them more. The history provided prior to visiting each site along the DMZ helped me appreciate them more. I would use them again if I ever go back!

Date of experience: January 2016
Reviewed April 18, 2016

Annam travel arranged our tour of the Cu Chi tunnels in Saigon, and our tours of Da Nang, Hue, Hoi An and the DMZ. Mr. Vu did an excellent job of selecting knowledgeable tour guides and upscale restraurants for our lunches. This was a private tour with just my girlfriend and myself and we received privacy, personalized service and the benefit of extensive knowledge and experience for not more than we would have paid for a group tour. When the tour was done, Mr. Vu referred us to an associate who set up the Hanoi section of our trip with the same attention and care. I highly recommend Mr. Vu and Annam travel.

1  Thank Rick_HSeattle
Reviewed April 16, 2016 via mobile

I went for a 2 day tour to Hamburger Hill, Khe Sahn and the DMZ area including the Vinh Moc tunnels, I was interested in learning as much as I could about the war, let me tell you, Mr Vu has an unbelievable amount of knowledge on this area and the Vietnam/American war in general. It was a fascinating tour, and was brought to life even more with accompanying photographs that Mr Vu brought along to show you what the geography looked like during the war.
Both Mr Vu and the excellent driver Mr Quy made the tour very enjoyable and I would highly recommend to anyone. Best thing I did in Vietnam.
Carlo

Reviewed April 9, 2016 via mobile

Our tour with Mr. Trung was about as good as one could hope for a one-day DMZ tour. He was full of stories and information, but also was able to answer any questions we had with ease. I'm a history lover, but was never really well versed on the specifics of the war. I'm still no expert, but I certainly have a broader understanding of it all, from the the lead up to the war through the long term consequences. Every site was individually unique, and we were able to interact in some way with each (very few "drive-bys"). Top notch, 10/10, one of the best tours you can do in Vietnam.

Date of experience: May 2015