Service was very sweet and efficient. Most servers spoke at least a little English. Hotel was very clean and upscale. This is worth a detour for a visit if you are vacationing anywhere in Laos, Cambodia, Vietnam or Thailand. 24 hour spa! (foot massage at 3 am anyone?) Beautiful pool that no one uses. Not as dimly lit as most casinos and not quite as noisy, so easy to gamble and socialize. Great expresso and pastries; substantial and tasty buffet - Thai chef. Could use more pictures on the walls; clearly still a new hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Savan Vegas Hotel & Casino... Imagine an experience that indulges all of your senses. A place where you feel welcome, pampered and rejuvenated. The resort you have been dreaming of has become a reality. Introducing Savan Vegas Hotel & Casino… the excitement and entertainment you crave with the amenities your lifestyle demands. Located in the southern province of Savannakhet, Laos, this five-star Las Vegas style hotel, casino, resort offers a dynamic entertainment venue within this otherwise tranquil and stunning community. A convenient three kilometers from the second Laos-Thailand Friendship Bridge and five kilometers from Savannakhet International Airport, visitors can be in the heart of Savannakhet’s entertainment capital within minutes of their arrival in the province. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline and Orbitz so you can book your Savan Vegas Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Savan Vegas Hotel And Casino
- Savan Vegas Hotel Savannakhet