3 of us went there just to gamble and have a good time. We each took our own rooms. Mine was a very. Nice room with a king size bed. Major problem was no cold water. And with no cold water, the toilet doesn't flush either. However we were given complimentary massages and a fun book. The coupon for a free drink was difficult to redeem as the bartenders did not speak English and of the several bars, there was only one you could redeem it at and only for non alcoholic drink.
Service otherwise is excellent. Management makes a point of greeting you. The karaoke has some real beauties. But again, run into the language barrier.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Savan Vegas Hotel & Casino... Imagine an experience that indulges all of your senses. A place where you feel welcome, pampered and rejuvenated. The resort you have been dreaming of has become a reality. Introducing Savan Vegas Hotel & Casino… the excitement and entertainment you crave with the amenities your lifestyle demands. Located in the southern province of Savannakhet, Laos, this five-star Las Vegas style hotel, casino, resort offers a dynamic entertainment venue within this otherwise tranquil and stunning community. A convenient three kilometers from the second Laos-Thailand Friendship Bridge and five kilometers from Savannakhet International Airport, visitors can be in the heart of Savannakhet’s entertainment capital within minutes of their arrival in the province. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Savan Vegas Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Savan Vegas Hotel And Casino
- Savan Vegas Hotel Savannakhet