It was late we were tired from a long journey, so an element of deperation was present.
First time ever we had to have a full airport type security check before we even got to the check in desk, it went down hill from there.
Long time checking in, once in room it was found to be noisey, dirty and lacked towels and a kettle, all basic really.
We opted for the Ala Carte as the buffet restaurant resembled a cattle market.
The meal was average at best the only good thing to reccoment would be the salmon sushi platter.
Service was less then average and the breakfast could only be described as discusting, orange juice should be made from oranges!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Savan Vegas Hotel & Casino... Imagine an experience that indulges all of your senses. A place where you feel welcome, pampered and rejuvenated. The resort you have been dreaming of has become a reality. Introducing Savan Vegas Hotel & Casino… the excitement and entertainment you crave with the amenities your lifestyle demands. Located in the southern province of Savannakhet, Laos, this five-star Las Vegas style hotel, casino, resort offers a dynamic entertainment venue within this otherwise tranquil and stunning community. A convenient three kilometers from the second Laos-Thailand Friendship Bridge and five kilometers from Savannakhet International Airport, visitors can be in the heart of Savannakhet’s entertainment capital within minutes of their arrival in the province. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Savan Vegas Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Savan Vegas Hotel Savannakhet
- Savan Vegas Hotel And Casino