“perfect dinner”

Schusterhaeusl
Ranked #2 of 41 Restaurants in Flachau
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Gourmets are welcome to the Schusterhäusl in Flachau - In a unique ambience in historical rooms Your creature comfort is our job for this evening. Enjoy specialities from the Schusterhäusl kitchen, pre-selected vines from Austria, Italy, Spain and overseas and local gallant schnaps.
A TripAdvisor Member
“perfect dinner”
Reviewed February 27, 2014

This cosy restaurant serves very tasty food, especially the steaks are the best in the area. The service is very smooth and friendly. Child friendly. We will definitely go back next time we are in the area.

2 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

• Polish first
A TripAdvisor Member
“Bad services”
Reviewed February 7, 2014 via mobile

We made reservation one day before we go there and they say to wait half hour because the table is bussy and when we seat at the table they say that we don't have any reservation.

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Prague, Czech Republic
“special atmosphere and tasty food”
Reviewed February 4, 2014

We were here for dinner. There is warm and traditional atmosphere. Food was very tasty, steaks tender and prepared exactly as you order.
Do not miss dessert!!! It is worth to visit. It is better to book you table in advance.

• Visited January 2014
Medveja, Croatia
“Excellent Again!”
Reviewed February 2, 2014

As usually, during winter vacation in Amade, dinner in "Schusterhausl" was unavoidable! First time it was a great family dinner. The second time it was a dinner with friend after a short skiing trip. Both times we enjoyed in variety of delicious steaks and deserts accompanied with a very good “Zweigelt”. Waiter was very kind and professional. Will come again…

• Visited January 2014
Reading, United Kingdom
“I had higher expectations”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

I attended with 12 friends. All men and yes we all had a selection of steaks. I opted as I always do for rare and well I was disappointed. I expected much better quality of food over. Perhaps we overwhelmed the chef, but the restaurant was pretty empty as it was a Sunday night.
Also worth noting the low door lintels as I whacked my head as I am 1.93m.

• Visited March 2013