“Spend your money elsewhere!”
Review of Kaiserstubn

Kaiserstubn
Ranked #32 of 41 Restaurants in Flachau
Cuisines: Austrian
Oslo
“Spend your money elsewhere!”
Reviewed March 25, 2010

The place is in the center and easily available, and that's about the only positive thing about it. We had a dinner there once and wished we didn't. I had a wienersnitzel and my husband had a pizza. My snitzel arrived first. The meat was OK, but the potatos were cold, and the salad was swimming in dressing - there was at least one centimeter of oil left in the bowl AFTER I had finished! My husband's pizza arrived after I was finished with my meal! And it was horrible as well - too salty, and the doug seemed to be without yeast - so hard it was impossible to cut it with a knife! The waitress was totally uninterested, and did not even ask us how we'd liked the meal (I would have told her we didn't then, so maybe it was that she wished to avoid?). I would never, ever, eat there again!