Bastion Hotel Almere
$66
ANNO(Almere)
Vesting Hotel(Naarden)
  • Restaurant
All reviewsgas stationribsbus stopstayed here for nightscentral amsterdamenjoyed my stayonly downsideeurohighwaypurposedutchnetherlandsreceptionist
Reviewed August 15, 2013

This is an exceptionally good hotel with friendly staff if you have a car.

The only downside is it is away from just about everything apart from the Chinese restaurant on the car park and a garage the other side of the road.

However if you have a car it is great with spacious comfy rooms, a lovely bar area and tasty food in the restaurant.

Also the speed with which you can get anywhere with the A6 to hand is brilliant

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank DerehamDad
Bastion Hotel G, Owner at Bastion Hotel Almere, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2013

Dear guest,

Thank you for the comments which you left on Tripadvisor. We try to meet the expectations of our guests and I believe we did achieve this.

I hope to meet you again in one of our hotels.

Reviewed June 21, 2013

I stayed at this hotel with some friends in May 2013, we were over in Holland to watch Chelsea in the Europa league final.
The hotel was great, albeit a bit out of the way if you are attending a sporting event or want to visit Amsterdam central, that said the staff were all helpful and advised us of the best and cheapest ways of getting into central Amsterdam, bus stops right outside hotel, whatever you do please do not take a taxi 60 euros !!!!!.
All the staff were brilliant and friendly, as I say very helpful, we did not eat here, so I cannot comment on the food, the bar is adequate for a few beers (especially if your team have won a european trophy).
Rooms were comfy and did the desired job.
All in all I would not say it was a deluxe hotel, but deluxe in English may be different to Dutch, a good stay.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Peter W
Reviewed May 22, 2013

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed May 19, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for a night hop. Booked as cheaper alternative to the hotels near Schipol airport. 45 mins drive away from the airport so within reach. Don't expect too much and you won't be disappointed.. Free parking and Internet helps. Lack of food options don't. But there should be restaurants nearby if you can search around.. clean decent sized rooms..

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank Gansbab
Bastion Hotel G, Owner at Bastion Hotel Almere, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2013

Dear guest,

I hope to meet you again at our hotel in Almere.

Reviewed April 12, 2013 via mobile

I wouldn't call this hotel deluxe but rather just a normal hotel. It was clean, the staff was friendly and they do serve breakfast and dinner. The location was ok for my purpose. There is a fridge available for use in the room. A gas station is across the street and a sushi restaurant across the parking lot.

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank VioletMN
Bastion Hotel G, Owner at Bastion Hotel Almere, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2013

Dear guest,

I hope to meet you again at our hotel in Almere..