“My stay with Morogoro hotel”
Review of Morogoro Hotel

Morogoro Hotel
Ranked #6 of 10 Restaurants in Morogoro
Reviewed November 10, 2013 via mobile

I stayed there last week. It was my second visit at this hotel. I would say this is best hotel you can get in Morogoro (I mean best of the worst). Rooms are very small. Beds are really small-my legs were hanging out of the bed while I was sleeping. Room and the bathroom were not very clean. Probably the cleaning staffs are not monitored properly and they are lazy too. Food was okay but could be better. Breakfast is very very basic. But natural beauty of the place is amazing. I would stay there again as there is no second good option.

Reviewed October 19, 2013

I have stayed here in the past and it's simple and economical, single rooms can be quite small but fine for a night or 2. The curry is why I keep coming back, they are fantastic and authentic! Waiters are always eager and drinks are not expensive, what more are you going to get in the price range?

Reviewed October 15, 2013

Ate here a couple of times and the food is poor at best. there is better in town....the service from the pool area was also dire - unless you are sat in the restaurant, had to get up and go and seek a waiter, then waited an age for the food, when it came it wasn't warned through.

Reviewed October 6, 2013

The food we received here was tasty but was significantly more expensive than equally pleasant meals we had at other restaurants in the area.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

The staff and service are indifferent. The rooms are dark and small and full of places for mosquitos to enter. If you get the junior suite you can have a fairly decent space but avod the single room-- no place to work, no desk, not electronic tea kettle. Rather a dismal place.