“Very "hyggelig"!”

Cuisines: Diner, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighborhood: Frederiksberg
Reviewed September 8, 2013

Situated in one of my favourite streets of Copenhagen this little bohemian café is an absolute must for a sunday brunch or an afternoon cup of coffee. Granola serves all the best Danish brunch classics and the service is professional and friendly. Tables and chairs are tightly clustered together which gives the café an intimate and very cosy atmosphere. Definitely to recommend, although if you are on a very tight budget, it might not be the cheapest option.

There are newer reviews for Granola

Reviewed August 26, 2013

My gf & I spent a weekend in Copenhagen. We rented an apartment & the owner recommended we go to Granola. What a recommendation it turned out to be. We ate there everyday of our trip. The 1930's French motif is great and the staff are friendly (like all the Danes) and knowledgeable. The food & drinks were brilliant. Every mouthful was delicious. If I lived iN Copenhagen I would make sure I was on first name basis with the owner and staff as I think I'd like to buy shares in the place. Get there, eat, enjoy!

Reviewed August 25, 2013

We visited Granola for breakfast on our first morning in Copenhagen, and was certainly a great start to the trip by giving us a taste of of Danish dining. The quality was very good, especially the egg muffin and salad. However, you may find the value for money isn't as good as other places. But apart from that, the staff were very friendly and the service was excellent.

Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

came here for breakfast while visiting Copenhagen for the weekend and I can say that the coffee and the food we ordered was overall very good. the only thing I would say is for the amount we paid for our order was alot compared to the portion sizes if our food. however the food tasted delicious so overall very impressed and would recommend it.

Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

First time I get te chance to eat here. I had the best coffee for a very long time.
The food is tasty and of high quality.
Milkshakes, fresh pressed juice and , a second round of coffee as it was really good.
Totally recommend this place.