“Belissimo!”

Ristorante Da Claudio
Reserve with
Ristorante Da Claudio is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 191 Restaurants in Frederiksberg
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Frederiksberg
Reviewed January 12, 2013

My wife and I found this place on the net the day before and booked a table immediately. Really easy online booking. The experience was great, the service was great, the wine was really good, the food was beautiful (we had the "menu of the month" 3 course dinner) and we felt really relaxed even thou the place was well filled up. The waiters got more and more busy as more diners arrived, and yet we felt well serviced and cared for. Thank you for that. The price is not cheap, but well worth it.

1  Thank robactor
There are newer reviews for Ristorante Da Claudio

Reviewed October 9, 2012

I went to Ristorante Da Claudio recently at the end of a conference at Copenhagen Business School. I was in charge of finding a place for a large group of academics (who like to criticize!) to eat at the end of a Sunday session, and I had only a rough idea of how many people would come (I knew it would be between 20 and 30). The staff at Da Claudio was very accessible over email and telephone, which was terrific since I live in New Jersey and have never been to Copenhagen! In the end they worked with me to provide a custom-made, limited menu with 5 options to suit the vegetarians and other dietary needs in our group. Despite all of the potential problems, the food was amazing, the portions were generous, and the service was fantastic. I couldn't have been happier with the way things turned out, and much to my relief even the most critical of our group came away very pleased with all aspects of the experience. I only wish I lived closer so I could go more often!

Reviewed September 19, 2012

Visited Da Claudio http://da-claudio.dk/ tonight. Stared with Vitello tonnato, skipped the primi piatti due to big portions (waiters recommendation which was good) and had a secondo saltimbocca alla romana. Nice food but due to big portions it was not possible to have three dishes, which I would have liked. The waiter misunderstood the order and forgot our promised discount. Nice atmosphere. I rate this as an average experience. I will give it another try.

1  Thank Kenneth S
Reviewed September 14, 2012 via mobile

Fine restaurant with knowledgable staff and great food The sommelier was very helpful A very worthwhile dining experience

Reviewed August 14, 2012

This place has nice food, but do not go for the pizzas, they're not really good, but the meat and starters are excellent. I've been there several times, and the staff is kind and helpful, and I always have a good experience. Very nicely decorated with brick walls and italian-inspired interior.