I booked an overnight stay at the hotel back in April. The booking was for a King Room and breakfast as well as the seven course tasting menu. The hotel setting is stunning so I was already to be receptive. Check In was effortless and the staff extremely friendly and welcoming. Our room was lovely, nice big bed, lovely furnishings and good bathroom. We used the pool, the sauna and the hot tub which was a great way to spend the afternoon.
We had a walk round the hotel and my partner was thriled that there were local (known to him) beers for sale and we were therefore very hopeful about the meal itself.
Well we weren't disappointed every course from the tomato and goats cheese starter to the milk chocolate pannacotta final course with sea bass, lamb and other courses in between. Good wine and service too.
Good nights sleep followed by a 'brought to the table' Derbyshire breaKfast .
To be honest the only downside was leaving . Will definately visit again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The finest Hotel & Spa in the Peak District National Park ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your Losehill House Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Losehill House Hotel And Spa
- Losehill House Hotel Hope
- Losehill Hotel Hope
- Losehill House Hotel & Spa Hope, Peak District National Park