This is a lovely hotel in a gorgeous location. We stayed here in June 2013 on the day of our 25th wedding anniversary, as a treat to celebrate the occasion with a nice night away, being pampered. The room was nice and sufficient for a one night stay, but nothing special. We had a meal in the restaurant in the evening & the food was really good. There is a good choice of food all with a modern take, with such things as 'chocolate soil' & 'tarragon foam' popping up. Breakfast featured the traditional full English breakfast and that was lovely. Given that this was a special anniversary (and the actual day of the anniversary itself) and not just any old anniversary,the only slight disappointment was that there was no acknowledgement from any member of staff,reception when checking in / the restaurant at night / a card in the room even, of this fact, even though we had specifically advised them at the time of booking that it was for a special occasion. Don't get me wrong, it is not obligatory for a hotel to do anything special at all, you're paying for a service and so long as they deliver that service then they have done their job, but still, it is the little touches that can make a special time even more memorable and sadly they missed a gilt edged opportunity to add that little extra touch.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The finest Hotel & Spa in the Peak District National Park ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Booking.com and LateRooms so you can book your Losehill House Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Losehill House Hotel And Spa
- Losehill House Hotel Hope
- Losehill Hotel Hope
- Losehill House Hotel & Spa Hope, Peak District National Park