I took a group of 14 walkers for four days, three nights in the Derbyshire Dales. We had some teething
problems on the first night with drinks, canapés and the food order but after that everything went very
well indeed. The staff were unfailingly kind and considerate, the food was excellent - both breakfasts and
dinners- and the rooms were well appointed, spacious and very comfortable. Paul, who owns the hotel
is charming and involved and Amanda on reception made sure that everything ran smoothly for us.The hotel
is well situated in the Dales close to Hathersage,Eyam, Castelton, Monsal Head and Bakewell. We
shall be coming back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The finest Hotel & Spa in the Peak District National Park ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com and LateRooms so you can book your Losehill House Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Losehill House Hotel And Spa
- Losehill House Hotel Hope
- Losehill Hotel Hope
- Losehill House Hotel & Spa Hope, Peak District National Park