I stayed at this Hotel over the week-end of 23rd/25th November,as a surprise birthday break for my wife. We stayed in the Edale suite as I wanted something special for her and it lived up to expectations, nice room with excellent bed, lounge area, and great bathroom. I had asked for flowers to be left in the room for our arrival, and I can honestly say they were the best flowers I have ever ordered in any hotel anywhere. The food in the restaurant was excellent for dinner and breakfast, but above everything, the attentive service and friendliness of all the staff was a real credit to the Hotel. Very efficient, and attentive without being pretentious in any way, unlike other Spa Hotels we have stayed at. The Dining experience was a real pleasure.
The only negative was the pool area which was cold and uninviting once it was dark outside (4.0pm) and the lounge area by the pool was not somewhere you would want to stay. That said the girls giving Spa Treatments were excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The finest Hotel & Spa in the Peak District National Park ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Losehill House Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Losehill House Hotel And Spa
- Losehill House Hotel Hope
- Losehill Hotel Hope
- Losehill House Hotel & Spa Hope, Peak District National Park