My friend and I booked in for a Spa Day, which included lunch. Not very welcoming staff greeted us at reception and just handed us our dressing gown packs, leaving us to find our own way downstairs to the change rooms, sauna, swimming pool and out door hot tub. No one showed us round or how to work different pieces of equipment; one of us had to make THREE trips in our dressing gowns upstairs to the main reception area to ask one of the three people there questions or to fix stuff that didn't work - no slippers in one pack; light not working in the sauna; hot tub needing cover off. Having said all that and got everything sorted, we actually had a most enjoyable relaxing day looking at the fabulous views from the hot tub, swimming lazily up an down the nice pool, and having a sauna. Cushions on the loungers would have been nice though! Thoroughly enjoyed lunch upstairs - lovely views from the table and bar, food most enjoyable, and, finally, good service!
So all in all, a very nice day - only spoiled by poor staff and service in the reception area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The finest Hotel & Spa in the Peak District National Park ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Booking.com and LateRooms so you can book your Losehill House Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Losehill House Hotel And Spa
- Losehill House Hotel Hope
- Losehill Hotel Hope
- Losehill House Hotel & Spa Hope, Peak District National Park