Stayed for Xmas 2011. The location is beautiful, lots of hill walking, views from the room were lovely. Every member of staff was friendly and professional. The room was great, comfy bed, lovely pillows! En-suite fitted with quality and elegance. Swimming pool quiet, outdoor hot tub suitably warm. All other guests were happy and friendly. And I've saved the best for last, the food, wow! Fresh home cooked food, modern menu with plenty of choice. The quality of the food was fantastic, if I lived closer I would find it hard not to to eat there regularly. All the little extras like mulled wine, champagne, home made mince pies, etc. made Xmas very special. The owners and staff clearly try hard, and it pays off.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The finest Hotel & Spa in the Peak District National Park ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Booking.com, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Losehill House Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Losehill House Hotel And Spa
- Losehill House Hotel Hope
- Losehill Hotel Hope
- Losehill House Hotel & Spa Hope, Peak District National Park