“The best (only) Indian takeaway in Hope”
Review of Curry Cabin

Curry Cabin
Ranked #2 of 9 Restaurants in Hope
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 28, 2013

Food pretty good, price fair and an interesting menu. I ordered for collection and it was ready when I got there in 30 mins which is what you want. Staff friendly and easy parking outside.
Would use again. 8/10

Reviewed February 21, 2013

Tried here after reading the reviews and it defiantly lives up to them.
All your favourites are there but it was nice to see something a bit different on the menu.
Great food, friendly service, shame it took us 3 years to find it.
Would recommend booking though as it only seats 16.

Reviewed January 30, 2013

From time to time a friend and I do some work on a cottage in Castleton and have been here 3 times now. It is only small, but the staff are so friendly and the food is absolutely delicious. We are going again this weekend and I have booked a table ( as it is only small ). They also do take-away. Their Handi dish (chicken or lamb) is to die for, I will probably have it this time as it is so good. You wouldn't expect to find an excellent Indian Restaurant tucked away in a courtyard in Hope, but it is well worth searching out. I was in Preston a few weeks ago and went to a very smart chain Indian Restaurant there ( EastZeast - see my review ) it didn't even come close to The Curry Cabin and it cost me £38.00 for 2 for poppadoms and main, no drinks. This place has no frills but great food. A must if you are in the Peak District.

Reviewed January 6, 2013

I came here for the second time with my girlfriend and my brother. My brother and I are from Bradford and grew up eating curry at least once a week. We all agreed that this was one of the best curries we have ever had. Each dish we had tasted different, but equally brilliant. We didn't expect to find such an amazing curry in the Peak, but it will now become our regular when we travel to the area.

Reviewed December 13, 2012

My boyfriend and I went to the Peak District for a climbing holiday. After reading the good reviews on here, we decided on the Curry Cabin. It was absolutely tiny and not very busy for a Friday night. The people in there were obviously regulars. I wish it was my local, but I'm based in London! The food was delicious and really reasonable - we had the specials - and the waiter was very friendly. Hard to find a curry this good in London. We almost went back the next day, but decided we should try another cuisine...would definitely recommend.