“Yet again... another superb meal and service!”

The Hanging Gate Pub and Restaurant
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Yet again... another superb meal and service!”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

This is not my first review of this place. I have eaten here many, many times. The place is that good, I feel that I have to review it again. Each time I go, I almost doubt myself that the food live's up to the standard I am used to here. Do you know what? It passes all my expectations everytime!!! This Pub is super and ideal for any age from Baby's to the elderly. You will never, ever leave this place unhappy - ever! Well done to all who work there making this place one of the best - Thank you!

• Visited February 2013

Caden, France
“Lunch”
Reviewed February 12, 2013

After a good walk with the dogs and friends we called here for lunch, it was good pub grub and better than most pubs I have visited on my travels this trip.
Service was good the food hot and tasty ideal after a good walk in the cold February air. Two courses for less than £10 good value aswell.

• Visited February 2013
Buxton, United Kingdom
“Great value for money!!”
Reviewed January 28, 2013

We use this restaurant regularly and are always impresed by the good service and great food. People come from miles around to see the Christmas decorations and those for Halloween are amazing too!

• Visited December 2012
London, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Gluten Free Friendly!”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

Great service from Mark the owner. He responded promptly to an email enquiring about whether they are able to cater for coeliacs and took the time to come out and speak to me personally on the night of our visit to assist with menu choices.

Overall a great family meal enjoyed by all, will definitely visit again.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Lauren B
Chinley, United Kingdom
“mmmmmmmmmmmmm”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

Noisy and food is cold. The girls never smile and you have to wait a while for your food and then it is not welpresented

Visited January 2013