I´ve been in Bellissimo Resort for three nights in June 2014.
It was a very pleasant stay. The hotel is very nice, rooms are simple but very clean and spacious. All rooms have a balcony to the pool. There is a restaurant beside the hotel that belongs to the same owners. There is also a small market if you need something.
I can say that the true differential of this hotel is the staff, specially Michael and Theo, the owners. They are very very kind and are always available to help, giving any information and recommendations you need.
I would certainly recommend Bellissimo Resort!!!! Go for it!
You can use the bus service to go to the other beaches, but you will spend 1,60 Euro to go to the city center and 1,60 Euro to go to the beach. I sugest renting a car for around 30 Euros in order to have freedom to move anytime and anywhere you want.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bellissimo Resort is a newly – built holiday complex, a perfect sample of the traditional Cycladic architecture. Owned and run by people dedicated to provide genuine Greek hospitality, plus all the modern services that will make your holiday as relaxed and laid back as possible. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Bookgreece.com, Cancelon, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bellissimo Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bellissimo Hotel Agios Ioannis
- Bellissimo Resort Mykonos, Greece