We have been visiting Mykonos as a holiday destination for the last 12 years, staying all over the island. We have just had a stay at Bellissimo, our fourth time. For the following reasons we have kept returning to this lovely place. Location is perfect, with two beaches nearby and a regular bus service into town. The apartments themselves are relaxing, comfortable and in a perfect location to witness some beautiful sunsets. The Bellissimo tavern serves some delicious Greek and Italian food in a good atmosphere.
The owners of this accommodation go that extra mile to ensure that your comforts are catered for. Theo and Michael who are 'front of house' are terrific guys, warm, caring and humorous-ensuring your needs are met.
We both work in stressful occupations, and find this location the perfect place to be to ensure total relaxation.
Kev and Jean
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bellissimo Resort is a newly – built holiday complex, a perfect sample of the traditional Cycladic architecture. Owned and run by people dedicated to provide genuine Greek hospitality, plus all the modern services that will make your holiday as relaxed and laid back as possible. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bellissimo Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bellissimo Hotel Agios Ioannis
- Bellissimo Resort Mykonos, Greece