The hotel stays near 2 beautiful beaches. Just a short walk and you are there. The staff is very efficient, super nice and helpful. The room was confortable, clean and spacious. Also, eventhough it was hot outside, the room was with a good temperature, so we didn´t need to use the air conditioner. There is a little market next door, where you can buy things like water, soda and juice and put in the minibar to have a really cold, refreshing drink when you come back to your room! You can notice that they think in every detail to make you enjoy the most your vacation!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bellissimo Resort is a newly – built holiday complex, a perfect sample of the traditional Cycladic architecture. Owned and run by people dedicated to provide genuine Greek hospitality, plus all the modern services that will make your holiday as relaxed and laid back as possible. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Bookgreece.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Bellissimo Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bellissimo Hotel Agios Ioannis
- Bellissimo Resort Mykonos, Greece