We had a great time in the best beach area on Mykonos, Agios Ioannis, staying at Bellissiomo. Michael is a great host and made sure we had everything we needed. He was easily the most responsive hotelier we met, and immediately took care of any and every request. Theo ran the restaurant and was a good waiter, too. The brothers have a great 'enterprise' going there, iwth the hotel, restaurant and mini market all staffed and operated by the family. Since it is not on the beach, the prices are reasonable, and the nearby cove is very pleasant.
Our triple room was very roomy and comfortable, if a little Spartan in its decor. The bathroom was also quite roomy. I'd return if ever back on Mykonos. The hotel is right on the bus route into Mykonos Town, too, or you can rent a car at the hotel across the street to get to other island beaches.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bellissimo Resort is a newly – built holiday complex, a perfect sample of the traditional Cycladic architecture. Owned and run by people dedicated to provide genuine Greek hospitality, plus all the modern services that will make your holiday as relaxed and laid back as possible. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bellissimo Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bellissimo Hotel Agios Ioannis
- Bellissimo Resort Mykonos, Greece