Stayed here for two weeks at the end of May 2013 with my partner. We had visited the restaurant in September 2011 whilst staying at the nearby Saint John's Hotel. Speaking to Michael and Theo at the time, we decided that we'd give the hotel a try if we were to return to Mykonos.
It was a decision that we wouldn't regret.
The Bellissimo is an absolutely wonderful place. Michael, Theo and the other hotel/restaurant staff could teach a thing or two to many other hotels. Their hospitality and helpfulness are the best I've ever encountered. As someone who uses hotels in the UK very often for work purposes, this is pretty impressive.
The room was spacious and comfortable and the restaurant served the best food we ate during the entire holiday. It was also the most reasonably priced which was another big positive. Nothing is too much trouble for the staff - Michael and Theo's knowledge of the island is second to none and they are very happy to share it with their guests. Theo is a real character and provided many funny moments.
We're not a couple that holidays in 'sunshine' resorts on a regular basis, but this place really struck a chord with us both. We will be back next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bellissimo Resort is a newly – built holiday complex, a perfect sample of the traditional Cycladic architecture. Owned and run by people dedicated to provide genuine Greek hospitality, plus all the modern services that will make your holiday as relaxed and laid back as possible. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Bookgreece.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bellissimo Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bellissimo Hotel Agios Ioannis
- Bellissimo Resort Mykonos, Greece