It's all precise about the brothers who run Bellissimo - Michael and Theo are very helpful and very hands on. They run a fabulous restaurant - thanks to thier chef who has apparently been there for many years. The rooms are great as is the pool and bar. The area is so much quieter than other parts of the island (important to me as Mykonos downtown can be mad!!) and is a cul-de-sac. The local pay-for-sun-lounges beach is beautiful - and even, more so, the 'free' beach which actually has little waves. They also run a little shop next door which is so convenient. The local bus into town etc stops at the front door every one hour. The bus driver is fun fun fun!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bellissimo Resort is a newly – built holiday complex, a perfect sample of the traditional Cycladic architecture. Owned and run by people dedicated to provide genuine Greek hospitality, plus all the modern services that will make your holiday as relaxed and laid back as possible. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Bookgreece.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bellissimo Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bellissimo Hotel Agios Ioannis
- Bellissimo Resort Mykonos, Greece