Three girls, late 20's went to Mykonos for a relaxing, sun-filled week in June. Bellissimo was the ideal place to stay. The family-run hotel was far nicer than expected as we got a really good deal. The rooms were clean and spacious, the staff could not have been more friendly, the pool a pleasure to hang out at, restaurant and food was most enjoyable and reasonably priced. Breakfast was included and just enough to start your day. The hotel was a 10 minute drive from Mykonos town but the bus runs regularly and a taxi late at night not very expensive. It's a quite location but we were early in the season but I thought it was perfect. Relax by day, hit the town at night or if not have a quiet dinner and early night. Best of all worlds! Highly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bellissimo Resort is a newly – built holiday complex, a perfect sample of the traditional Cycladic architecture. Owned and run by people dedicated to provide genuine Greek hospitality, plus all the modern services that will make your holiday as relaxed and laid back as possible. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bellissimo Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bellissimo Hotel Agios Ioannis
- Bellissimo Resort Mykonos, Greece