The Aspenti is a nice hotel, worth staying at. As others have said its "cute".
However, the hot tubs could be hotter, the beds wider (warm hug room), the bathrooms bigger, the pool warmer, fridge quieter.
Staff were very friendly and engaging. Breakfast was good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Apsenti is a romantic refuge, a white oasis wrapped in ecru curtains with satin blue windows to brighten your days and dozens of lanterns to sweeten your nights. Apsenti figured to pamper couples and help their summer dreams come true. Private hammocks, soft soulfull music all over, hundreds of white candles, the scent of night flowers, relaxing treatments in the oriental spa and discreet candle light dinners will drift your senses to unexpected levels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Apsenti Couples Only - Mykonos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apsenti Couples Only - Mykonos Hotel Agios Ioannis
- Apsenti Couples Only - Mykonos Greece