We booked this from the trip advisors must romantic hotel recomendations and it was a sweet hotel but more for younger people. It is a long walk to any beach or restaurant though there is a public bus at the door, my recomendation is to hire a trike during your stay. Mykonos was a bit of a let down after Paros. We had terrible winds on Mykonos that made everything very dusty and unplesant. The pool was off limits due to the winds but the staff, and Zoe in particular was wonderful. The breakfasts were amazing, we had room sweet hug 17 that had its own outdoor spa, not very private as anyone walking past got a good show. Down the hill is Ornos beach with a huge selection of seafood restaurants and bars to choose from, get ready to pay more for the Mykonos experience. All in all Mykonos was not one of our favorire places, if your young and want to party all night and sleep by the pool all day its fine but for the older traveler, stay on Paros or Santorini.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Apsenti is a romantic refuge, a white oasis wrapped in ecru curtains with satin blue windows to brighten your days and dozens of lanterns to sweeten your nights. Apsenti figured to pamper couples and help their summer dreams come true. Private hammocks, soft soulfull music all over, hundreds of white candles, the scent of night flowers, relaxing treatments in the oriental spa and discreet candle light dinners will drift your senses to unexpected levels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Apsenti Couples Only - Mykonos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apsenti Couples Only - Mykonos Hotel Agios Ioannis
- Apsenti Couples Only - Mykonos Greece