Recently stayed at apsenti for 7 nights for my honeymoon. Hotel is very clean, the rooms are nice, location is good, very good beach nearby called ornos. The staff are lovely especially Zoe who was fantastic, the spa and couples massage was fabulous. Couple of negatives, the hot tub is not that hot and only last 1.5 minutes then you have to press the button. This is not a big problem but it would be better to last longer. The hotel is very quiet an the rooms could be much nicer for the prices charged. All in all we had a lovely honeymoon an would recommend mykonos but maybe 1 week is long enough!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Apsenti is a romantic refuge, a white oasis wrapped in ecru curtains with satin blue windows to brighten your days and dozens of lanterns to sweeten your nights. Apsenti figured to pamper couples and help their summer dreams come true. Private hammocks, soft soulfull music all over, hundreds of white candles, the scent of night flowers, relaxing treatments in the oriental spa and discreet candle light dinners will drift your senses to unexpected levels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Apsenti Couples Only - Mykonos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apsenti Couples Only - Mykonos Hotel Agios Ioannis
- Apsenti Couples Only - Mykonos Greece