Lithos by Spyros & Flora
Saint John Hotel Villas & Spa(Agios Ioannis Diakoftis)(Great Value!)
$405
$345
Hotels.com
Mykonos Grand Hotel & Resort(Agios Ioannis Diakoftis)(Great Value!)
$450
Horizon Hotel Mykonos(Agios Ioannis Diakoftis)(Great Value!)
$210
Bellissimo Resort(Agios Ioannis Diakoftis)(Great Value!)
$194
$171
De.Light Boutique Hotel(Agios Ioannis Diakoftis)(Great Value!)
$402
$370
Bill & Coo Coast Suites(Agios Ioannis Diakoftis)(Great Value!)
$1,191
$1,068
Travelocity
Manoulas Mykonos Beach Resort(Agios Ioannis Diakoftis)
$249
$229
Agoda.com
Anax Resort & Spa(Agios Ioannis Diakoftis)(Great Value!)
$478
$429
Capo Di Mykonos Resort(Agios Ioannis Diakoftis)(Great Value!)
$507
$442
Voula Xidaki(Agios Ioannis Diakoftis)
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
All reviewshis wifethe busmykonos townowner mariosjunior suitesmall kitchenettehis teamspecial placeliving areabeach hoppingamazing hospitalitypool areaamazing viewsrestaurant recommendationsexplore the islandtakes minuteslevel of service
Reviewed September 14, 2013

Some quick highlights about the hotel:

The service is phenomenal;
It's impeccably maintained;
The breakfast was large and very tasty;
The rooms are large, clean and modern;
The view from the pool deck is fantastic;
The location is great.

The longer version...

My husband and I stayed at Lithos for three nights during a two week trip to Istanbul, Mykonos, and Santorini. The best part of our trip had to be our stay in Mykonos, in no small part due to Marios and team at Lithos. From the start Marios was very welcoming and provided us refreshments while he orientated us to the island. He gave us an overview of the island including what beaches to visit, suggested restaurants, and sights to see. He was spot on with everything. Check out Hippie Fish down the road for delicious seafood.

Shortly after checking in my Husband and I rented mopeds to explore the island. Unfortunately, I soon crashed the moped and had to head back to the hotel to rest and recover. Again the hospitality by Marios and team exceeded expectations. When I arrived back at the hotel the team at Lithos was genuinely concerned with my condition. They asked what they could do for us and provided antiseptic and complimentary drinks to ease the pain. Sylvia stopped by the room to take a look and see how I was doing.

The next night when we decided to hit up the club Marios quickly arranged a cab for us and offered to drive us home if we found any difficulties getting a cab at the end of the night. He told us if we have any trouble at all to give him a call in the middle of the night and he would get up and come get us. There was no way I would actually call him at 4am to pick us up from a night club, but the fact that he was willing to do this and went out of his way to offer this shows the dedication to service that is offered at Lithos.

On our last day in Mykonos Marios even drove us to our ferry at 7am in the morning.

All in all Mykonos is a beautiful island and the team at Lithos made it even better. The hotel is well priced for the level of service and the quality. I highly recommend booking a room at Lithos, you will not regret it.

A little background about me: I live in NYC, I've traveled pretty extensively and stayed in all levels of accommodation from hostels to luxury hotels like the Ritz. So I've got a good range to compare against.

Room Tip: Get a room with a balcony that overlooks the water and opt for breakfast.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 12, 2013

The hotel itself - beautiful! The room - immaculate! Marios and family (the host) - truly the best! I wouldn't consider staying anywhere else in Mykonos after staying here. My wife and I celebrated our anniversary in Mykonos and loved our stay at this hotel. Rooms were modern, clean and spacious. Location was great, away from the crowd but easy to get to the town and beaches. Marios and family were extremely helpful, paid attention to their guest and made excellent recommendations!

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed September 5, 2013

Looking at the reviews, everything has been said. Excellent across the board (especially the staff). One example is when the bus didn't come for whatever reason, Marios drove us into town himself and mentioned how he would call the bus company in the morning. Will definitely go back if in Mykonos.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Excellent hotel, our room was very nice and stylish with a little kitchen and a balcony too.
The whole staff is really nice and helped us a lot to make our stay memorable.
Lithos ist placed directly in front of a bus station, 10 minutes from town. Best trip ever!

Reviewed August 27, 2013

This hotel is "swankiness" itself. It is cool, immaculate, sleek and beautifully located. Marios and his wife(and the staff) are incredible and will stop at nothing to make sure your stay is memorable. They certainly made ours unforgettable and we will definitely go back.
Thank you Marios, Marina and Sylvia. We will see you again.