“The best hotel we have ever stayed in!”

De.Light Boutique Hotel
Reviewed July 28, 2013

We recently stayed at De light with my husband for our honeymoon. Everything was absolutely perfect! The location was great because it was quiet and not as windy as the rest of Mykonos. The view was stunning. The hotel was clean and new. The food was so tasting and everything we tried had a unique twist to it.
What made our stay especially nice was the staff of the hotel. Each and every member were exceptionally polite and professional. The made us feel so welcomed and comfortable. They gave us tips on where to go and where to eat. They even gave us tips about Santorini which was our next stop. We are especially thankful to Alexandros the manager, Alexandros the waiter and Nikos the barman. They were so friendly and helpful, I don't think we will ever find such nice people.
Bravo guys, we hope to see you again soon ;)

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
6  Thank Naso30

Reviewed July 24, 2013

My boyfriend and I just returned from an amazing vacation last week, Best hotel in mykonos. A spectacular view, rooms are beautiful and clean always.The Staff was so nice and professional, give a warm feeling of home- Especially Poppy and Alexander -the hotel manager. the food was just wonderful And the service was courteous! Very high standard hotel. best vacation ever!!

• Stayed: July 2013
5  Thank Madlen-Cohen
Reviewed July 20, 2013

This place makes me want to live in Mykonos forever. The beach, the pool, the service were all excellent. The staff was so nice and professional. They set up everything just perfect. Need a car; just ask and it appears! Restaurant reservation; just ask it happens! Beach; DONE! Everything was perfect. I booked two rooms and both room were wonderful, new and clean. The design of the hotel is awesome and the pol area is priceless. Best place in Mykonos.

Room Tip: Every Room is great...
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
5  Thank Shawnthelaw
Reviewed July 14, 2013

We stayed here for 3 nights in late June. The hotel is still fairly new and has some kinks to work out, but the service and hospitality made up for any shortcomings. We didn't realize breakfast was included in our rate until the second day, but the chef is killer & our server made the extra effort to order from the local market when they didn't have the vegetables I has asked for initially. The hotel is a little remote from the action, but it is far better than being in tourist-central. I highly recommend renting a scooter or ATV, otherwise you will be stuck at the hotel and miss out on the beautiful beaches.

Definitely recommend De.Light!

4  Thank Steve J
Reviewed July 11, 2013

My husband and I just came back from the most idyllic week in Mykonos, and stayed at the Delight Boutique Hotel.
The hotel was incredible, by far the best we've ever stayed in, in terms of luxury, tranquility and 5 star service from Alex and his amazing team.
We stayed in Room 11, which was one of the Deluxe rooms, which I would highly recommend. It was extremely spacious, very clean and contemporary decor. I especially liked the cookies delivered to our room every evening, nice touch!
The staff couldnt do more to help make our stay a pleasurable one, nothing was too much effort.
From Alex the manager with his happy disposition and fountain of local knowledge, to Maria and Polly on reception, and last but not least Nicos and Stella, they all worked as a great team to deliver true 5 star service at all times.
The pool area was simply stunning, with an infinity style pool overlooking the sea, day beds, and was everything you could wish for in terms of a top hotel.
Finally the food was out of this world, starting with a fantastic array of breakfasts to choose from, to the best Greek Salad Ive ever tasted for lunch (in fact so incredible we had one every day!!) , and quite simply the best food ive ever tasted in the evening.
There is nothing I can fault this hotel on, outstanding, divine, and dare I say it but exquisite & delightful!!

Room Tip: Room 11 was very big, with amazing sea/pool views
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
8  Thank Helene O
Reviewed July 9, 2013

De.Light is an outstanding international grade boutique hotel made extra-special, by extra-special people.
Lots of small things are done very well to create an envelope of attentive perfectionism.
If you stay here look no further for fine dining, Chef is an artist and you will, in my opinion find none better on the island.
The service is warm and charming, and I was genuinely sad to leave.
Round of applause Alex, and all the team, you are a credit to the hospitality industry!

8  Thank LiverpoolPompo
Reviewed July 6, 2013

This is a rare find, perfect location, beautiful hotel, all staff are a delight to be around, in house cocktails spot on, and the food...award winning, no doubt about it. The chef should have a star, it really is outstanding and certainly the best we had from anywhere on the island during our stay, fellow guests also agreed on this. The hotel was spotless everywhere and our room was cleaned with precision every day.
I have not one criticism, not even a tiny silly one, just go there!
The location is perfect, it's quiet and very close to the beach. If you want to go in to Mykonos town it's a short ride. We hired a moped for a week which was cheap and good fun. Plenty of other beaches to go and explore or just hang out by the pool, it's like a dream, luxury sun loungers, proper cocktails and treats arrive, served with great skill and genuine kindness. If you want a real stress free holiday this is it. I generally go to different places all the time when I travel, but I will make an exception here, I'm going back! Thank you so much to the lovely team at De Light for taking such good care of us.

7  Thank Ninewest
#5 of 82 in Mykonos Town
Nissaki Boutique Hotel
Nissaki Boutique Hotel
#2 of 26 in Platys Gialos

Been to De.Light Boutique Hotel? Share your experiences!