In June 2013 we spent three nights in this beautiful hotel.
Our superior-room was clean and spacious. Honestly spoken we didn't appreciate the huge bath-tub standing in our room which meant that the sleeping-area was relatively small.
Besides we were not amused about the ridiculous series of elevators to get to and from the room.
The breakfast-buffet was delicious with lots of options.
We liked the salt-water pool and the poolbar.
Very friendly and helpful staff.
We enjoyed our stay in the Mykonos Grand Hotel and would highly recommend this place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mykonos Grand is a unique resort on Mykonos, on one of the island’s most famous beaches Ayios Yiannis known for the glorious sunsets. The resort’s Cycladic architecture of cube shaped whitewashed buildings linked by pathways and terraces is combined with classic interior ambience. The hotel offers 100 bedrooms and suites including Superior rooms and luxurious Suites with private pools. The resort’s facilities include an outstanding spa, tennis and squash courts, an impressive stone-built amphitheatre for inspiring yoga sessions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Mykonos Grand Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mykonos Grand Hotel And Resort
- Mykonos Grand Hotel Agios Ioannis
- Mykonos Grand Resort
- Grand Hotel Mykonos
- Mykonos Grand Hotel & Resort Greece