This hotel is just awesome. From the moment you check-in you are treated like royalty. The grounds are beautiful. We were picked up from the new port and it was very handy since there were no taxis at the port if we had stayed at some other hotel. The driver took our bags and we did not deal with them or even see them again until they were in our room when we walked in. They gave us champagne to welcome us while giving us a very informative tour of the hotel and overview of the island. Staying at this hotel was so relaxing and this is mostly due to the impeccable service. At the pool they come by to clean your glasses, bring you water and towels or really whatever you would like. The room service was delicious and fast. The breakfast is so good and they have so, so many options. They brought us gifts each night to our room...goggles for the pool, stress balls, etc....very nice touches! There was a welcome gift in our room when we arrived. We ordered 4 wheelers around midnight and the next morning we got them....they took all the hassle out of everything! Every single hotel worker we walked passed/talked to/interacted with was above and beyond anything we could have expected...I knew there was going to be great service from reading these reviews before hand but it still blew me away!
While we were there we also had the private dinner on the beach through the hotel. It was AMAZING. There is a video on the hotel advertising it but our experience was different than the video which I thought was weird because what they do for the dinner is really extraordinary and should update pictures, etc. Our server for the night was Maria...I cannot say enough great things about her and if you decide to do this dinner you must request her. She was so nice and helpful, gave us our space and was very interesting to talk with. She took beautiful pictures of us before and during the dinner. Serving this dinner is no easy job because she had to walk up a huge hill many, many times but no complaints out of her...she was awesome! The food was SO good....also so beautifully presented. Maria planed this dinner so it was long and so romantic. As if the dinner was not amazing enough when we went back to our hotel room there was rose petals and beautiful candles lit all over...very nice surprise! The whole thing was perfect and a most do for all couples staying at the hotel. It is expensive but worth every penny and something we will always remember.
Before our trip I spent so much time reading reviews on here trying to decide where to stay so I will save you some time...just stay here...you will not regret it!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mykonos Grand is a unique resort on Mykonos, on one of the island's most famous beaches Ayios Yiannis known for the glorious sunsets. The resort's Cycladic architecture of cube shaped whitewashed buildings linked by pathways and terraces is combined with classic interior ambience. The hotel offers 96 bedrooms and suites including Superior rooms and luxurious Suites with private pools. The resort's facilities include an outstanding spa, tennis and squash courts, an impressive stone-built amphitheatre for inspiring yoga sessions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Mykonos Grand Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mykonos Grand Hotel And Resort
- Mykonos Grand Hotel Agios Ioannis
- Mykonos Grand Resort
- Grand Hotel Mykonos
- Mykonos Grand Hotel & Resort Greece