We stayed 6 nights at the Mykonos grand and were very glad we chose this hotel. Great service, good location. Family run. Lovely room with sea view. I would recommend this hotel. If I could make some changes.... The prices for the food and drink were very high. I thoroughly recommend that you hire a car and drive to find the little coves and beaches with local tavernas we did this on a slightly overcast day and it was wonderful.
Loved the little efforts such as the ice cold towels that Eleni brought to us around the pool. And you mustn't leave without trying Fontini's Greek coffee! :)
Overall though a lovely hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mykonos Grand is a unique resort on Mykonos, on one of the island's most famous beaches Ayios Yiannis known for the glorious sunsets. The resort's Cycladic architecture of cube shaped whitewashed buildings linked by pathways and terraces is combined with classic interior ambience. The hotel offers 96 bedrooms and suites including Superior rooms and luxurious Suites with private pools. The resort's facilities include an outstanding spa, tennis and squash courts, an impressive stone-built amphitheatre for inspiring yoga sessions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Mykonos Grand Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mykonos Grand Hotel And Resort
- Mykonos Grand Hotel Agios Ioannis
- Mykonos Grand Resort
- Grand Hotel Mykonos
- Mykonos Grand Hotel & Resort Greece