Nothing bad to say really. Everything worked great in the room, it was clean, modern, tv worked, ac worked, terrace was lovely with lovely view, hotel beach was cute, breakfast was big and proper (not totally 5 star quality but still very very good), spa treatments were pro, staff was very nice, no major crisis, location was great - not too far from town center....
Even if it was crowded and all, I had a great time and hope to go again soon. Recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mykonos Grand is a unique resort on Mykonos, on one of the island's most famous beaches Ayios Yiannis known for the glorious sunsets. The resort's Cycladic architecture of cube shaped whitewashed buildings linked by pathways and terraces is combined with classic interior ambience. The hotel offers 96 bedrooms and suites including Superior rooms and luxurious Suites with private pools. The resort's facilities include an outstanding spa, tennis and squash courts, an impressive stone-built amphitheatre for inspiring yoga sessions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Bookgreece.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Hotel.de so you can book your Mykonos Grand Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mykonos Grand Hotel And Resort
- Mykonos Grand Hotel Agios Ioannis
- Mykonos Grand Resort
- Grand Hotel Mykonos
- Mykonos Grand Hotel & Resort Greece