I never thought I can fall in love with a hotel, but I definitely fell in love with Mykonos Grand. The staff, the service, the facility were all perfect!
I stayed at the mykonos grand and cavo tagoo on my trip to mykonos, and Mykonos Grand is by far the nicer hotel. Cavo's staff was useless (service was horrible) and the breakfast was bad--way overpriced for what it is.
Mykonos Grand on the other hand--I have no complaints. If you want to relax and be spoiled, come here! It's also very nice to have the beach at the hotel, it is a very good beach.
I did not find the location to be an issue as they have shuttles and they can call taxis for you, but I did go in September so it was not peak season.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mykonos Grand is a unique resort on Mykonos, on one of the island's most famous beaches Ayios Yiannis known for the glorious sunsets. The resort's Cycladic architecture of cube shaped whitewashed buildings linked by pathways and terraces is combined with classic interior ambience. The hotel offers 96 bedrooms and suites including Superior rooms and luxurious Suites with private pools. The resort's facilities include an outstanding spa, tennis and squash courts, an impressive stone-built amphitheatre for inspiring yoga sessions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Bookgreece.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Mykonos Grand Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mykonos Grand Hotel And Resort
- Mykonos Grand Hotel Agios Ioannis
- Mykonos Grand Resort
- Grand Hotel Mykonos
- Mykonos Grand Hotel & Resort Greece