Hotel Villa Adriana
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Semeli Hotel Apartments(Agios Prokopios)
Lagos Mare(Agios Prokopios)
Mitos Suites(Agios Prokopios)
Hotel Proteas(Agios Prokopios)
Colosseo Star(Agios Prokopios)
Perla Hotel(Agios Prokopios)
Dimitra Hotel(Agios Prokopios)
View Hotel
Naxos Island Hotel(Agios Prokopios)
View Hotel
All reviewsthe ownerminute walkthe busstaff are extremely helpfulset breakfastfantastic holidaypreservesferry portstayed longerprivate balconystayed here for nightssandy beachsmall kitchenettefresh towelsswimming poolyogurtrental car
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 3, 2013

We had a perfect stay in Yannis' hotel-he was a great host and made sure everything you needed was taken care of. The rooms were a bit small, but they were clean and since we really didn't stay in the room much, a bed and shower is all that we needed. The price was very reasonable, and for a few extra euros, he made you the biggest, most wonderful breakfast. We didn't need to eat much after that. The hotel has a pool, but for the most part we spent our days exploring the island, the city of Naxos and the beaches. We also loved the flowers and plants that decorates the hotel-it made it feel very welcoming. Car rental places are within walking distance as well as several restaurants if you choose not to go into Naxos. The best part was the breakfast because you got a chance to meet all kinds of travelers from all over the world-which made this hotel a great place to be.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 29, 2013

We had a great stay at Yannis' hotel. We arrived off the ferry with no accomodation booked and Yannis was quick to explain where his hotel was located and show us very accurate pictures. He offered us a lift to his hotel with no obligation and on arrival we were given drinks until he could show us the room available. Yannis and the team at the Adriana were very poilte and helpful during the stay and made us feel at home. The hotel was clean, bedding and towels were changed daily (this was the only hotel that did this during 12 days of island hopping in Greece). Yannis gave us lifts if he was going into town, provided additional cooking utensils upon request and generally could not do enough for us! The pool area was clean and well maintained. The nearest beach was a short walk but well worth a visit. Yannis also organised the hire of a quad bike so we could explore the island and he recommended place to go. We stayed 4 days at the Adriana and would have stayed longer if the room had been available; the fact that this hotel was fully booked speaks for itself.

I would highly recommend staying at this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 27, 2013

Excellent value, easy location for bus to town, walk to beach and restaurants, staff and family can not do enough to assist and make you feel welcome, beaches of Naxos, best and least crowded we found in Greece. Will provide transfers at no extra cost, very clean and pleasant overall.

Room Tip: We had a family room, with limited view, but hotel has good public areas.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Aussie532013
Reviewed September 9, 2013

We chose these apartments from reading the reviews on trip adviser. In fact it far surpassed our expectations, it was fantastic. I was half expecting a dodgy location and a long walk to the beach but it was nothing of the sort. You can see the beach from the hotel and it's a very short pleasant walk down a track past some goats and sheep and then hold your nose as you go past the salt lakes. The hotel sits nicely back away from the road and it's incredibly quiet at night. The supermarket is just a few minutes walk down the road and there are plenty of good tavernas nearby. There is a great little water park about 5 minutes walk away that our children loved, good slides, nice pools, masses of sun loungers, €3 each to get in for the whole day and you only pay for the swimmers the lazy parents get in for free.
The reception you get from Yiannis and his family is superb, they are so nice and welcoming. The rooms are spotless, the pool is immaculate, the reception area is full of great bits and bobs and very pretty.
We stayed here for 14 nights and we were really sorry to leave, it became a home from home.
Naxos is such a great island, it was our third visit, we love it, probably the best island in the world!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 1, 2013

What a lucky find. Yiannis met me at the ferry, drove the 10 minutes to his hotel. On the way I told him my plans, I'm big on seeing historical sites and, in the 10 minutes (at most) it took to get to the Villa, he had a scooter delivered (at a very favorable rate, and a newer/better bike than I got on Ios or Santorini), he gave me a little snack of olives and bread, really generous, and he sat me down with the beautiful and very well educated Eleni (spelling?) who gave me detailed info about places to go and things to do, adding several stops to my list), really made my stay on Naxos fantastic. Prokopios Beach is a 5-8 minute walk, wider the Ag Anna, safer waves for those traveling with kids, and several good restaurants including La Trattoria which was excellent (had the swordfish, oh my) great service and ridiculously inexpensive. All made possible thanks to Yiannis, the man planned everything including getting up with me at 5:30 to drive me to an early morning ferry to Mykonos. Nonstop good advice, very attentive, constantly thinking about how to make my stay optimal. Other guests were very social, families from Germany, France, Italy, I travel 50-60 nights a year, this may have been my top lodging experience. What more can I say? Look no further.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo