We just got back from Greece and wished we had stayed longer at Villa Adriana. Hotel was perfect for our needs with a fridge, A/C, good sized enclosed pool, big breakfast for an extra 5 Euros, and transfers to Naxos town with Yianni. Yianni, his mom, and sister try to make everything perfect for their guests and they succeed. We felt very welcome. The place was very clean and quiet. Our room had a terrace with a gorgeous view of Prokopios beach. The beach was just a few minutes away.....clean sand, clear, blue water, light breeze. Everything was nearby. Yianni's recommendations about which taverna to go to was right on ! The food was great and abundant.
We had a very relaxing stay at Villa Adriana and hope to return next year. We loved it!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Villa Adriana is a family managed hotel situated on a quiet location of Agios Prokopios on Naxos Island and offers a wonderful view of white sandy beaches. It is ideal for families, young and old, for everyone. It offers standard and superior rooms and studios, standard and superior apartments and luxurious suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Hotel Villa Adriana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adriana Hotel Agios Prokopios
- Hotel Villa Adriana Naxos/Agios Prokopios