All reviews last summer visited naxos family run solitude tavernas pool island beach wake supermarket
Reviewed March 17, 2018 via mobile

Excellent is the least I can say about it!
Last summer I visited Naxos island with my friends and we rented a room on the last minute.
It was the greatest choice I have ever made without looking for the comments first as I usually do. After all my experience there the only thing I have to say is that there is no reason to believe the negative comment that have been written for this place.
Unfortunately we had breakfast only the last day before we left because we are late sleepers but we should wake up earlier all the days before because that omelette with local fresh tomatoes was something else.
The stuff is extremely helpful and pleasant . The room was probably recently renovated and always clean and tidy with new bedsheets. It is an excellent family business. Well done for your work.

TOTALLY SUGGEST IT FOR EVERYONE!

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed October 10, 2017 via mobile

Spent 3 hours walking into different hotels and apartments​ looking for a nice place to stay close to Agios Prokopios beach , and finally found it: reasonably priced, located on a quite street away from busy roads, 5 minutes walk from the beach, 2 minutes from shops, tavernas and supermarket. This hotel welcomed us with very nice and clean room overlooking front pool and garden . The room was nicely furnished and bed was very comfy.
Family run business with friendly and helpful staff. On a third day of stay we received a bottle of homemade wine on a house from the owner of the hotel, and frankly speaking it was the best Naxos wine I've tasted on the island. We've enjoyed our stay and recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 20, 2017

I went to Ioanna studios with my step daughter for 2 weeks, I have been to many Greek islands and with out any doubt this location was the best..The accomodation was excellent, rooms cleaned every day and immaculate.Spent a lot of time in the pool even though it is only 200yds from a lovely beach because it was so relaxing. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful and I was treated like one of the family. Special thanks to Cissy and Rosetta the lady cleaner. I hope you learn all your biology Cissy.. I will be back(god willing) next year. A wonderful experience. Thanks again, Tony

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Tonyahl
Reviewed September 11, 2016 via mobile

We were a family of 4 in a family room . The Room is very run down ! The overall impression is that time has stopped at the 80's . The beds old fashioned , the 2ed room with no A/C and a very small bed . The Bathroom was so small that an adult could hardly use it , the shower exceptionally small with no shower curtain . All items as lamps , faucet rusty ! The swimming pool looked nice but did not use it . The view from the room was unacceptable !!! A dirty field with a lot of Mosquitos , it is a pity being in a Greek island and have such a view ! Also the area of Agios Prokopios over touristic !

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 24, 2016 via mobile

We stayed in Ioanna for 3 nights in a 3 person studio. The hotel is located close to the main beach on the island, it is close to the bus stop into Naxos and is close to restaurants and shops. The staff are very friendly and informative. The pool at the hotel is very nice. The room was clean however we were disappointed as the beds were rock hard and very very uncomfortable. The shower was tiny, with no holder for the shower head or shower curtain and at one stage the water stopped running mid-shower. Our room was cleaned every day to an ok standard. Our balcony faced the back of the hotel, however we could not enjoy it as it was overgrown with bushes. The balconies at the front of the hotel seemed nice, so maybe request a pool view if you're booking this hotel. Overall this is an ok hotel if you're on a budget, it's in a nice location with a nice pool.... But the rooms could be improved.

Date of stay: July 2016