All reviews naxos town sea view the bus squeezed orange juice recommend this hotel pool bar short walk beautiful resort narrow road boutique hotel the staff was extremely friendly an excellent hotel special thanks our honeymoon small balcony family room rooms are comfortable
Selected filters
Reviewed May 16, 2019 via mobile

We loved our stay at Lagos Mare. We were greeted with enthusiasm which did not waver the three nights we were there. Petros ensured we were comfortable and nothing seemed like too much trouble! The restaurant was incredible- highly recommend eating here- an absolute highlight meal of our entire holiday in Greece. Comfortable beds, spacious balcony, and a short walk into the little town. One downside was the shower- it was only hot in the afternoons. A rental car made our stay easy as we were able to travel around Naxos and see beautiful sights- highly recommend doing this. Thank you Petros and the team for our wonderful memories.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 8, 2019

I was met at the Port by Lillian, an agent who had been working on Naxos for some 20 years. She was a delightful lady who assured me that I was going to stay in a wonderful hotel.
I started having doubts as our coach was dropping other passengers off at hotels in the main town and we continued to head out into the country side. When I was delivered to this hotel it felt like I was in the middle of nowhere. That is not a good sign for me as I am definitely an 'urbanphile' ))).
All my concerns were allayed when I entered. I was greeted enthusiastically by wonderfully friendly and happy staff and was very pleasantly surprised by how they had created such a wonderful hospitable environment whilst the environment outside seemed so barren.
The town is a short walk awayand is cute. Apparently it is a destination for beach goers and is serviced by a few restaurants and some useful stores.
The hotel itself is cool and clean. The room was great with a little balcony where I could work and watch the staff from the neighbouring hotel feed stray cats each evening.
The real bonus for me was the wonderful restaurant staff who were so very friendly and accomodating. They just always had smiles and happy attitudes.
Hurricane Zorba raised it's ugly head again and Ferrys were cancelled so I was forced to stay an extra two nights.
Even though I was looking forward to Santorini...I did not really mind as I had slipped into the comfortable Lagos Mare zone.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed November 18, 2018

We traveled 2016 lovely time of year wouldn’t let me put the right date The Hotel had a great fell nice pool area the rooms yes they had a spa in ours breaks was very nice and the staff were very helpful with smiling faces though a smaller one of the Greek islands it’s worth seein

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 15, 2018 via mobile

Lagos Mare is an excellent hotel near a wonderful beach. The bus to Naxos town stops just outside the hotel. Large rooms nicely furnished. Nice pool and bar. The sraff is great. They are always nice and very helpful.

Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Gunnel P
Reviewed November 15, 2018

Great hotel, lovely room, fab breakfast and lovely helpful staff. Short walk to a beautiful beach and restaurants.
There is a wonderful taverna just across the road, fabulous food but go early as it gets very busy. Highly recommend this hotel and especially this island.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple