All reviews rooftop restaurant infinity pool private jacuzzi checking in minute walk the owner mini tour the hotel manager i highly recommend this hotel loved this hotel beautiful beach hotel is perfect the ground floor welcome drink large bathroom our honeymoon main town
Selected filters
Reviewed October 2, 2018

Wife and I stayed here for 4 nights in September 2018 and had a wonderful time. This hotel is really a great value for the price.

Service: They literally bend over backwards to make sure you are satisfied during your stay. The staff is super friendly. A highlight was looking at the planets (got to see Saturn!) with the hotel manager with his telescope on the rooftop.

Food/drinks: I would rate the morning breakfast buffet as a 7/10 with a great selection of fruits, hot food and cheeses. No coffee machines in the rooms, but they will bring coffee at any time of the day if you call - a nice touch. The bar selection is adequate and prices are reasonable. The rooftop restaurant was quite nice for dinner.

Room: We stayed in one of the ground level rooms with private Jacuzzi which was very private and spacious. There is a minibar stocked with a few complimentary small bottles of liquor. On the negative side, I would say that the WiFi was unreliable which was moderately frustrating.

Facilities/Amenities: The location is excellent - literally a 3 minute walk to the beach which is beautiful. The rooftop pool is beautiful (although the pool is quite cold - a pattern I noticed in Greece). Free, underground parking is provided which is fantastic. Yes, there is a gym, but it is in need of a large update - As a person who enjoys running in the mornings, I would have liked to see some updated equipment and physical space.

Overall, I would give an 8.5 / 10. Spotty WiFi and meh gym facilities keep this from being a 10. However, I would return to this hotel if we come back to Naxos and highly recommend it!

1  Thank EmergencyDoc
Reviewed October 1, 2018

We stayed here for 4 nights in September 2018. This quaint 16 room hotel is a 2min walk to the beach and has a great rooftop deck with incredible views. The staff is amazing and they can not do enough for you.
There is a great breakfast buffet in the morning and the rooftop deck boasts an infinity pool. The island is quiet and the nearby beach is spectacular with white sand and clear blue water. The restaurants in the area are adequate with most having very similar menus. We did a tour one day which was kind of cool to see other parts of the island. I highly recommend staying here if you are in Naxos, you won't be dissapointed!

1  Thank rveege
Reviewed September 29, 2018 via mobile

We stayed for two nights for our honeymoon and while the weather wasn’t the best, the staff did everything they could to make our visit special. We received welcome fruit and wine in our room, followed by welcome drinks at the rooftop bar.
A definite highlight was Alex who works at the front desk - he’s the best. His recommendations and help were extremely genuine and thoughtful. He gave us the best itinerary for a day to travel around the island and arranged our rental car too. He also set us up with a food tour and boat tour as well when our original plans changed due to the weather. Alex (and the rest of the staff) really made our stay!!

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank cathemcmahon
Reviewed September 27, 2018

My boyfriend and I LOVED this hotel. I never leave reviews for anything, but am going out of my way for Naxos Island Hotel because it is a gem! The staff was so hospitable, friendly, helpful and genuine. We arrived on the day of my boyfriend's birthday (which I let the hotel know in advance), we were picked up from the port by a shuttle and the driver gave us a mini tour of the island on the way to the hotel. Then we were checked in to the hotel (even though we were 3 hours early for check-in), we were offered breakfast (even though we missed it by 30 minutes), and were given a detailed map of the island with plenty of details of what to do, public transport and entertainment. Not to mention that the hotel gifted my bf for his birthday a delicious bottle of wine and a fruit platter. The staff (every single person) remained INCREDIBLE throughout our stay as well.

The room itself was beautiful. Every room has a private balcony, and ours looked out over Agios Prokopios -- breathtaking and serene. The beds adjust not only in the head but also the legs. The shower is a rain shower with great pressure. Overall we loved the room. The location of the place is ideal - literal 2 minute walk to the best beach on Naxos, 3 minute walk to the bus to town or to other beaches (in the other direction). Also taxis are parked by the bus stop if the bus is not your thing.

The amenities are also great. The breakfast buffet is also incredible, not only do you have it on the rooftop by the infinity pool, overlooking the beach, but it is also plentiful (eggs, sausages, bacon, deli meats, vegetables, yoghurt, toppings, many pastries, fruit, omelettes). I also visited the gym, and although it is not big, it gets the job done. There are several cardio machines, weight machines, a barbell rack and adjustable dumbbells.

We hope to come back to the beautiful island of Naxos soon, and when we do we will stay at Naxos Island Hotel because we can't imagine anything better! Thank you!

Room tip: All rooms are great.
Reviewed September 22, 2018

Prior to our trip, I booked our room directly with the hotel and our room was ready when we arrived. What a surprise that we received an upgrade to a room with a view of the ocean! The room was beautiful with a bed that was adjustable. What fun after sleeping on other beds during our trip that often left something to be desired. The location was perfect, just a one minute walk to Prokopios Beach. On the rooftop was a open air dining room/bar and the infinity pool. Breakfast was served here each morning and I even ordered an omelet from the kitchen for two of our four mornings. Everything was fresh and the view was incredible.
For dinner we had a half board for two of our meals, room plus evening meal for one price, and it was delicious. We ordered an appetizer, a salad, two entrees, and a dessert and weren't disappointed. The lamb was so tender and the prime steak was perfectly cooked. Then every evening the telescope was set us for viewing the planets of Mars, Saturn, and Jupiter. How remarkable. So romantic.
One day we rented an car and Alex advised us to get a Smart car. What fun. So tiny compared to our SUV's and pick up truck in Texas but perfect for our day trip. We followed the roads to discover beautiful landscapes, the citron distillery, and the olive press. Our little car was powerful and roomy inside. What a day!
This hotel exceeded our expectations, and although on the upper end of our price range, the staff delivered. We spent the last four days of our three week vacation here, flying back to Athens for our trip home.

Room tip: Elevator takes you to all floors quickly.
2  Thank Venture505786