All reviews private pool wine cellar the owner sister hotel master bedroom rental car naxos town every morning steam room grand suite luxury villa breakfast was delicious short drive plaka beach treated like family beautiful island yogurt
Selected filters
Reviewed June 8, 2019 via mobile

We had a fantastic stay here, we had our own villa with private pool which was perfect. The pool wasn’t heated but it was lovely at the beginning of June, very refreshing. The general decoration of the property was great, we liked the modern style - however there were some pipes sticking out from the floor and no welcome book to give you info which is why I’m marking it as a 4 (I would have done 4 1/2 if I could!). The staff were very friendly and helped us hire a car for the day which was great! Overall we would definitely stay here again, the views are fantastic!

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 2, 2019 via mobile

Our stay at Naxian collection was the highlight of our trip. My family had the most amazing time. The staff went above and beyond in every way, especially Theo who made sure all of our needs were attended to. Highly recommended for anyone traveling to Naxos! The craft cocktails from Costas were so delicious!!

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed May 29, 2019 via mobile

This place absolutely ruined my future vacations because nothing will ever top my husband and my experience at the Naxian Collection. The grounds are pristine, the staff are extremely kind and attentive, and the villas are breathtaking.

Upon walking in to our house for the trip, we were absolutely shocked by how spectacular it was. Completely re-done, the house was equipped with a private pool, large bathroom with a massive tub and waterfall shower, and finally two gorgeous balconies. My favorite balcony was attached to the master bedroom on the second floor. The views were breathtaking. This was by far one of my all time favorite trips. It truly could not have been better.

We Loved the house so much we opted to stay in one evening for dinner and watch the sunset. We ordered lamb and a spaghetti frutti de mare from the hotel restaurant. It was fabulous. Top notch service.

The lobby area of the hotel also has one of the largest whiskey collections from the Owner that I have ever seen. He’s even kind enough to let you try from any (for. Price of course but still amazing).

I am so grateful for the amazing experience at naxian collection and hope to be back soon. It was top notch and I highly recommend!!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 27, 2019 via mobile

Such beautiful accommodations - they seemed to think of everything Fresh water and fruit ever day, luxurious bath items (including a loofah, robe and slippers). Gorgeous vistas and private and communal lounge areas. Amazing breakfast every morning with something to suit everyone. Ac. Pools. Private hot tubs. So serene. The staff couldn’t have been more helpful and charming. Theo was incredibly helpful. Could not have found a better bartender than Costas.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed May 24, 2019 via mobile

Stayed here with some friends found the people mainly Theo to be so very helpful and friendly it really heightened our stay. The villa was very nice with the showers and private pool a perfect place to relax. O only issue is the walk to the beach and town which while only 10-15 minutes is not a very nice walk - but the place itself is amazing

Trip type: Traveled with friends