We stopped at Naxos on our two week Greek Island journey as a break from the touristy islands and was very pleased we did. The beaches are beautiful and the water is clear, aqua-blue. Be sure to rent a car to explore the inland island where there are great hidden ancient villages, religious landmarks and stunning vistas to enjoy. I took my kids to the wind surfing school near Naxos town and they had a blast. The action in town in Naxos town is enjoyable especially in the evenings where the restaurants and taverna's come alive on the dramatic port setting in and around the old town fort and the tangled web of Venecian alleyways.
Naxian Collection is a cluster of luxury townhomes a short drive out of Naxos Town. The view from our balcony was picture-perfect. It quickly reminded me of Tuscan countryside. Our villa was impeccably clean and neat and nicely appointed. There was ample space for my family of four to spread out. Our private pool was clean and refreshing. We had a great time exploring the island by day. Relaxing in our private pool late afternoons and venturing into Naxos Town at night. Our host family steered us into the best, non-touristy restaurants. Given the choice of a village, beach-side or quiet country setting the Naxian Collection offers scenic beauty, humble hospitality and peace.
Yannis is among the kindest and most gracious hosts I've met in my extensive travels. He goes above and beyond wanting to ensure your comfort during your stay but takes it on himself to be sure he brings you a bit of knowledge of Greek culture and Naxos flare. His wife is also active onsite and between the two of them your couldn't find a nicer pair of innkeepers anywhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Naxian Collection is a complex of luxurious villas & suites each one with its own personal style. All of them are built according to the traditional architecture of Cyclades. Even though Naxian Collection is only 2km far from Naxos town and 700 meters from the famous beach of St Prokopios, it still affords its guests plenty of relaxing privacy. Built upon a hill of great natural beauty, the hotel boasts a panoramic view of this exquisite corner of the Aegean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Naxian Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Naxian Collection - Luxury Villas Hotel Naxos City
- Naxian Collection - Luxury Villas And Suites
- Naxian Collection Naxos/Agios Prokopios