“A Great Hotel with a Wonderful View”

Rocabella Mykonos Art Hotel & SPA
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Agios Stefanos
Reviewed November 12, 2010

We had a wonderful experience with Rocabella, particularly with Spiros at the front desk. He was the highlight of our experince there and constanly went out of his way to make sure that we had a good time. Most noteable was that the found and arranged a last minute island tour for us when we found out the there were no ferries to a near by island that we had planned to tour. Thanks again!

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
Write a ReviewReviews (1,563)

Reviewed November 10, 2010

I visited Mykonos for a business trip. My office had already booked for me Rocabella hotel, in Agios Stefanos, which is next to town center.(very convenient location without the noise of the croweded city center).
I would really like to thank everyone there for making my day more colourful, as I was alone...everybody was keeping me company and I never felt weird about being alone!
Spyro, George, Roy, Nikitas, Dimitra... Thank you so much!
The business center was fully equiped with everything that we needed for the meetings. In the coffee breaks we had delicisious healthy snacks.
Really organized hotel.
The room had a really nice view towards the sea and the town...really romantic.
The room was fully equiped with everything and really clean.
I also visited the restaurant and the food was delicious...

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed November 9, 2010

This was one of the greatest experience. First of all the environment is great, with an amazing view and decorated with beautiful artistic creations. My friends and I went to the hotel and they had already prepared everything for us. By the minute we arrived at Rocabella we got into our room, without any delays whilst being offered champagne and fruits as a welcoming treat. Our room was one of the best I have been to, with an outdoor jacuzzi and most importantly it was excellently cleaned and was maintained like this as they the staff cleaned the room twice a day. In addition, the food was incredible with very fresh and good quality Greek cuisine dishes. Mykonos is one of the most beautiful islands in Greece and as I was there with my friends we chose to go out almost every night. However, the fact that there was such a good spa with some great treatments in the hotel, allowed us to also relax in the day time. My personal favourite was aromatherapy. The hotels also provided us with a gym and yoga classes in front of the swimming pool which also really relaxing but exciting at the same time. Finally and most importantly, the staff was very polite and helpful and always reacting positively in every request of ours. We are definitely going back next summer and suggest you to visit it, as it was an amazing experience. Enjoy!!

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 9, 2010

We were amazed by the excellent location,the great service and the incredible hospitality.The staff went beyond my expectations to make our stay unforgetable.We were looking for a design boutique hotel to spend our holidays and Rocabella was what we exactly expected!!! Many thanks to Roy and George(the owners) for suggesting us the best things to do(beaches,restaurants,bars) within our four days stay..Keep up the good work!!!

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 8, 2010

Great hotel, even in the off-season. The staff was amazing, even offering to come pick us up if we couldn't get a cab back to the hotel late one evening. (We didn't take them up on the offer, but it was nice to know they were willing to go the extra mile.) Great experience. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 8, 2010

Wow, the views are great from this hotel. The customer services was awesome and especially from Spyros. He gives everyone the VIP treatment. The hotel is located on top of a hill top overviewing the city, bay and sea. The room was very clean and very greek white....(charming). I would stay here again on my next visit to Mykonos. The taxi fare was not bad; it was a five minute drive to town and it cost me 6-7 Euros each way. Thanks Spyros for your services.

Ciao, Houston, Texas

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 4, 2010

Our stay at Rocabella Art hotel made my and my girlfriends vacation unforgettable!
We were pleasantely welcome at the hotel by really energetic, kind and helpful people always at our services. We were given our keys to the room as soon as we checked in..Not to talk about the room which was amazing decorated and the magic outdoors jacuzzi we had on our terrace...such nice view over mykonos :)
One of the best places to relax!!-and overall sure it was romantic......
it was so great waking up every morning to look out from the terrace , and the room was super clean every day!
We tried eating at the restaurant once and we were positively surprised by the tasteful greek dishes, best greek mousaka we've tasted during our stay (prices were reasonable). Also the bar by the pool had the best cocktails ever!!! If you're there give it a try! it's absolutely worth it .
anyway... our recommendation was a very enthusiastic 2 thumbs up!!

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
Nissaki Boutique Hotel
Nissaki Boutique Hotel
#2 of 26 in Platys Gialos
Myconian Ambassador Relais & Chateaux Hotel

Been to Rocabella Mykonos Art Hotel & SPA? Share your experiences!