“Beautiful hotel”

Rocabella Mykonos Art Hotel & SPA
Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Agios Stefanos
“Beautiful hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2014

We had an amazing time at Rocabella. The people working there are amazing. Thank you so much for everything. We rest and enjoyed the hotel a lot. It was definitely one of the best hotel service and hospitality ever. We will return next year.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Rogério D
RocabellaMykonos, Owner at Rocabella Mykonos Art Hotel & SPA, responded to this review, May 25, 2014
Dear Rogerio D,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback regarding your stay with us!
I am more than happy to know that your stay with us was all it could have been!
It is with great pleasure to hear that you enjoyed the hospitality that all of the team offered! I will be sure to thank them personally for this.
When a guest becomes part of our family we are so excited! We are happy to know that we deliver a good level of Greek hospitality. It is what we learned over the years from our families to offer from our hearts.
Please feel free to contact me directly so that we may personally take care of you and your next stay with us.
Once again thank you for this amazing review.
Be sure that we will keep offering the authentic Greek hospitality to all of our friends.
So, its sure not good bye but sees you soon…

P.S. Feel free to post any photos from your stay with us on our official face book page!

Georgios Kalfopoulos

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (257)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Brampton, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2014

WOW!! We felt like royalty at the Rocabella. As soon as we arrived we were warmly welcomed with extremely friendly staff and a cool glass of champagne. Maria, who was absolutely amazing, went through all the sites to see in Mykonos and made some great suggestions of restaurants (M-Eating restaurant is one of them). Our room was spacious and very clean. The staff made sure we were happy and comfortable and well taken care of.
The hotel is a bit outside of town, so the hotel offered a free shuttle to and from town, which we were very thankful for!
The food at the hotel was unbelievable! Very different modern menu, with a Greek twist.
All the little extras were greatly appreciated, you made us feel like family :)
A huge thank you to the Rocabella hotel! You made our honeymoon just that much more memorable!

Room Tip: Jr. Suite with outdoor jacuzzi - pure luxury
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank crzycrlz
Dear crzycrlz,

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2014

We spent a few days at the Rocabella in Mykonos, and loved it. The place is super, the view is beautiful, the rooms are great, the atmosphere totally relaxing, the staff fantastic, the food absolutely divine, a must for us if you want to relax and enjoy food. Do not miss out on a stay here.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
2 Thank PJChabal
Dear PJChabal,

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2014

Rocabella Mykonos has the best hospitality service that we have ever experienced in a hotel. From the moment we arrived, everybody was so welcoming! The room was lovely, white and very clean, with an extremely comfy bed and brilliant pillow menu! There were candles lit in the room every night when it was turned down and sweets/ chocolates on the pillows. There was a lavender bag to put inside the pillows also! The hotel was very quiet and serene with the most fabulous view! The breakfasts were AMAZING! Every detail was taken care off and presentation was lovely! We ate outside in the sunshine by the pool every morning! On our day by the pool, Katerina looked after us, bringing us lots of little snacks and different drinks free of charge without us even asking for them! Water was brought to us regularly, also free of charge! When waiting in reception, ice tea would be brought to you and procesco on arrival! The free shuttle service into town was brilliant and our lovely driver was very friendly and informative! We had the best stay and would highly recommend the hotel to anyone wanting the perfect stay! Thank you again to the whole team at Rocabella!

• Stayed April 2014
1 Thank AliceM8824
Dear AliceM8824,

Kuwait City, Kuwait
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2014

Had a seven night stay at the Rocabella Art Hotel & Spa and had one of the most relaxing trips I've been on. Let me start by telling you these guys understand the Hotel management business and set the bar for customer service. I've traveled over 9 different countries and stayed at 5-star hotels from Dubai, Las Vegas, to NYC, none of them can compare to what you would experience at Rocabella.

-Service: Upon check in, you're served a welcome drink. I was personally greeted by Maria. Since I came out to Mykonos on a whim, I really didn't know/look into any activities or restaurants that were good. We walked out to the terrace where she commenced to laying out a great map of the island. By the first night, I had the rest of my trip planned from the best restaurants Mykonos has to offer (Tasos Taverna on Paraga Beach & Maereio are amazing), great nightlife locations, and an afternoon day trip to Delos island. You're greeted with a warm sincere smile and they are ready to serve you whatever you may need. Tasos is an amazing host and a master at what he does. I was able to use their newly renovated gym where I was escorted by the hotel owner (Roy). She was so enthusiastic about what I thought about the gym and made sure I was taken car of and if I needed water and checked up on me to make sure I was happy.

-Value/cleanliness: I found Rocabella because it was the nicest hotel at a very affordable price. From what I was told, the hotel has only been around for a few years so everything is fairly new & extremely CLEAN, they definitely keep the property well maintained. The room is spacious and well decorated. New hotel safe, hair dryer, walk in shower, wooden hangers, patio table and chairs, espresso/tea machine, & nice decorations around the room. Your bathroom is refilled daily with everything you need; shampoo, conditioner, body wash/milk. All smell amazing and are of high quality. Nice bedroom slippers, comfortable bath robes, and after a long day you'll come back to a candle lit bedroom (you cannot get that anywhere else!).

-Sleep quality: Super comfortable bed, clean linens, and amazing view of the ocean. I don't think I've slept this nice this entire year.

-Location: Located near the Agios Stefanos area, it's is perfectly located from a 5 minute taxi ride into downtown or a beautiful scenic 10 minute motorbike ride into town. Close enough for a quick trip into town if you want to party and just far enough to sleep peacefully.

-Rooms: Spacious and beautiful. Double doors that open to a sea view. 5 star quality.

-Spa: Ask for Christina! She has a great personality you'll definitely be in good hands.

-Breakfast: They have an amazing spread of traditional breakfast items (crepes, eggs, cereal, cheese etc.) with homemade like Greek foods along with fresh squeezed juices and smoothies. The breakfast crew will cook up anything you need.

Bottom line: A beautiful chic hotel with all of the amenities, you have an all-star staff with perfect chemistry. Everybody is on the same page willing to help you with a smile. The hotel & hospitality is second to NONE. I'll never stay at another hotel in Mykonos. They have set the bar for what I expect from any hotel establishment for now on.

Room Tip: Make sure to book a room with a sea view and get the breakfast package!
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
5 Thank Mark_Duong
Dear Mark_Duong,

WOW !
So, its sure not good bye but sees you soon…

P.S. Thank you for your great photos!!!

Paris, France
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2014

The hotel facilities are amazing and the rooms are spacious and have everything you need. The hotel's breakfast and room service is some of the best food on the island, so you do not even have to go out of the hotel to eat. The staff is very kind and always at your disposal. More than recommended, Rocabella will surely make a great host!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
2 Thank TravellingAMP
Dear TravellingAMP,

Singapore, Singapore
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2014

Had a two nights stay, but in hindsight, should have booked for longer. Firstly, the view was scenic and truly beautiful. Secondly, the accommodation was really nice and spacious. Thirdly, the hospitality was excellent, in particular Tasos. I would definitely go back there again!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends

Andronikos Hotel
Andronikos Hotel
#4 of 82 in Mykonos Town
4.5 of 5 bubbles 1,194 reviews

Been to Rocabella Mykonos Art Hotel & SPA? Share your experiences!